Are you looking to develop new skills, access training or find new opportunities?
Future Bright offers FREE career coaching, training and support to help you develop the skills and confidence you need to take your next step. When you join Future Bright, you’ll be matched with a dedicated career coach who will support you to create a personalised action plan.
How can we help?
We’ll help you to break down your goals into an action plan so that you can start making positive change and progress right away. We can help you with:
With your personal career progression coach
Training and development tailored to your needs
Who’s it for?
Future Bright offers FREE career coaching to those living in the West of England (that’s Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire):
- Aged 18 and over
- In paid work (including zero hours and self-employed)
- Receiving benefits or tax credits, or
- Earning below the real living wage
What happens after I sign up?
We will contact you to confirm your interest and eligibility to take part in Future Bright. We will then organise your first face-to-face meeting with your dedicated career coach. To find our more, check out our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Want an informal chat about Future Bright?
Contact your local team:
- Bristol: Email email@example.com or call 0117 9222250
- Bath & North East Somerset: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 395555
- South Gloucestershire: Email email@example.com or call 01454 866008
Future Bright is managed by the West of England Combined Authority and delivered locally by Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire councils.