West of England Green Business Grants support SMEs to improve their energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions. We have already invested £200,000 in local businesses and will be investing a further £800,000.
The Green Business Grant scheme is currently closed to new applicants due to the COVID-19 outbreak. However we will reopen as soon as possible. Register your interest today and we will notify you when grant applications are live again.
What are Green Business Grants?
Green Business Grants can be used for capital works and purchases to improve the energy efficiency of buildings and business operations. A grant could help you:
- avoid harmful emissions that contribute to climate change
- reduce your energy bills and lower maintenance costs
- make your buildings healthier for your employees
- improve your green credentials with customers and contractors
- access cutting edge low carbon technologies
- actively support the local supply chain for energy efficiency goods and services.
To apply for a grant you must be an SME based in the West of England local authorities – Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire. Full details on eligibility and how to apply will be published when the grant window re-opens.
South West Energy Hub
Organisations keen to partner with the West of England to create a resilient and affordable energy system for the area can get further advice and information from the South West Energy Hub. The Hub offers support in development and implementing energy projects, and step-by-step advice business cases to planning and financing.