Future Bright offers FREE career coaching, training and support to help you develop the skills and confidence you need to progress your career and improve your pay.
Your Future Bright journey is tailored to your individual needs and career goals. Our team of experienced career coaches can help you with:
- Advice and support: your dedicated coach will work with you to help you create an action plan showing where you want to be and how you can get there.
- Developing skills: we’ll help you identify and access support and training as well as looking at ways you can get more from your current role.
- Personal budgets: we can help you pay for the training and equipment you need to reach your goals.
All conversations are confidential, and focus on what you want to achieve – your coach will help you take your next step. Participation is always free, and fits around your current commitments. To learn more, read our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Who is it for?
Future Bright is open to local residents who are:
- Aged 19 and over
- Living in the West of England – that’s Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire
- Currently in paid work – this can be full-time, part time or anything in between.
- Receiving benefits or tax credits – Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Job Seeker’s Allowance, Income Support, Employment Support Allowance, Housing Benefit, or Means-Tested Council tax Reduction.
Take your next step today!
Complete the short referral form or request an initial, informal chat with the Future Bright team by email or phone.
Sign up here or contact your local team at:
- Bristol: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9222250
- Bath & North East Somerset: Email email@example.com or call 01225 395555
- South Gloucestershire: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01454 866008
Future Bright is managed by the West of England Combined Authority and delivered locally by Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire councils.