The West of England Combined Authority works to drive clean and inclusive economic growth to benefit all residents. This means supporting residents to have better skills, more job opportunities and a better standard of living. We have ambitious plans and there are many opportunities in our region, ranging from local to global in scale.
This page brings together evidence and analysis relating to plans for our region. It contains links to publications produced by the West of England Combined Authority and other organisations.
Employment and Skills Plan:
- Construction Skills Gap Analysis for the West of England Combined Authority & Local Enterprise Partnership – a deep-dive report produced in 2017
- Skills West Local Sector Skills Statements – link to external Skills West website
Local Industrial Strategy evidence base:
- Summary of evidence
- Business Environment report
- Economic Connectivity report executive summary
- Economic Connectivity report
- Innovation report
- People and Skills report
- Grand Challenges
- Infrastructure report
- Other relevant reports