The drop-in days aim to bring together regional small and medium-sized businesses with the free and impartial services of the Growth Hub.
The West of England Growth Hub helps businesses in Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire to start, innovate, grow and thrive. It does this by encouraging businesses to support and collaborate with each other.
The sessions take place on a monthly basis and will rotate around the region as follows:
- 1st Thursday of the month – Station Road Workshops, Kingswood
- 2nd Tuesday of the month – Desk Lodge (Temple Way), Bristol
- 2nd Wednesday of the month– The Hive, Junction 21, North Somerset
- 2nd Thursday of the month – Engine Shed, Bristol
- 3rd Monday of the month – Bristol & Bath Science Park, Emersons Green
- 3rd Wednesday of the month – Desk Lodge House, Bristol
- 3rd Thursday of the month – The Creative Stable, Weston-super-Mare
The Growth Hub is hosted by the West of England Combined Authority and Local Enterprise Partnership and funded by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
The West of England Growth Hub is also organising the following events in partnership with Business West:
- Researching Overseas Markets – Bristol: Wednesday 20 February; 9:00am – 12:30pm – more info and register your interest
- Researching Overseas Markets – Bristol: Thursday 7 March; 9:00am – 12:30pm – more info and register your interest
The Growth Hub website – www.wearegrowth.co.uk – has been redesigned to make it easier for businesses to find out more about the available support. The website provides information on a wide variety of topics including: start-up, employment, finance, sales, marketing, exporting and statutory regulations. For businesses looking for more specialist help and advice, the Growth Hub Supporters’ directory provides an easy way to access a wide range of professionals, government programmes, training events and courses.
In addition to this, the Growth Hub’s engagement officers offer up to 12 hours free help and assistance over the phone or face-to-face. They can assess the needs and requirements of a business before signposting them to companies and organisations with the appropriate expertise to help them overcome any difficulties.
Growth Hub services are free to all businesses in the West of England and the level of service is the same regardless of size, sector or location.