fbpx Skip to Content

How to make a complaint

How to make a complaint 2019-02-27T13:01:42+00:00

The West of England Combined Authority supports the Local Enterprise Partnership we share a complaints policy.

If you wish to complain directly to an individual local authority details of those in the West of England are below:

Bath and North East Somerset


North Somerset

South Gloucestershire

If you are not satisfied with the response from the relevant local authority, you can also contact the Local Government ombudsman

LEP Board
LEP Board Meetings

Key documents

Complaints Policy

Confidential Reporting of Complaints to LEP

Whistleblowing Policy