Skip to Main Content ⏎.
Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Finger clicking button on energy tracking dashboard - some text in image reads

Am I eligible?

To be eligible for a Carbon Survey you must:

  • Have a trading address in the Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol or South Gloucestershire local authority areas.
  • Be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME), this means you must not employ more than 249 people.
  • Be any type of business such as a sole trader, partnership, limited company, limited liability partnership or a co-operative, or a registered charity.
  • Operate from an entirely non-domestic premises or be a guest house, bed and breakfast, short-term holiday let, shop with living quarters or similar where most of the premises is for commercial use.

We are unable to provide a Carbon Survey to

  • Home-based businesses with minimal commercial space,
  • properties that are required by law to have a domestic Energy Performance Certificate,
  • long-term residential premises such as private rented homes, care homes and retirement sheltered facilities,
  • primary, secondary schools, sixth-form and tertiary colleges or universities,
  • community groups, sports clubs, village halls etc. that are not also registered charities.