The first West of England Green Business Grants window has now closed.
Our Green Business Grants will be available again in Spring 2020. If you would like to register your interest, please sign up here and we will let you know when the grant window opens.
The grants can be used for capital works to improve the energy efficiency of buildings and/or capital purchases to improve the energy efficiency of your business operations.
To apply for a grant your organisation must be a small & medium sized enterprise based in the West of England, i.e. Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire local authority areas.
Full details on eligibility and how to apply will be published when the grant window opens.
A Green Business Grant could help you:
- access cutting edge low carbon technologies
- reduce your energy bills
- be protected from future energy price rises
- lower maintenance costs and keep equipment for longer
- make your buildings more comfortable and healthier for staff
- avoid emissions that can harm the environment and contribute to climate change
- improve your green credentials with customers and contracting organisations
- support the local supply chain for energy efficiency goods and services.