The first application window for the West of England Green Business Grants closed in Autumn 2019. We received 68 applications, and expect to award £360,000 in grant funding support to small and medium sized companies in the region to improve their energy efficiency.
Our Green Business Grants will be open to applications again in late Spring 2020.
If you would like to be notified of this, please register your interest below and we will let you know when grant applications reopen.
The grants can be used for capital works to improve the energy efficiency of buildings and/or capital purchases to improve the energy efficiency of your business operations.
To apply for a grant your organisation must be a small and medium sized enterprise based in the West of England, ie: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire local authority areas.
Full details on eligibility and how to apply will be published when the grant window opens.
A Green Business Grant could help you:
- access cutting edge low carbon technologies
- reduce your energy bills
- be protected from future energy price rises
- lower maintenance costs and keep equipment for longer
- make your buildings more comfortable and healthier for staff
- avoid emissions that can harm the environment and contribute to climate change
- improve your green credentials with customers and contracting organisations
- support the local supply chain for energy efficiency goods and services.