If you’re 19 or over, living in the West of England, in paid work and receiving eligible in-work benefits*, Future Bright could be your first step to creating a brighter future.
To ensure Future Bright is tailored to your needs, you will be teamed up with a careers progression coach who can help you with:
- Careers advice – to identify what you would like to do in the future and help create an achievable plan to get you there.
- Overcoming barriers – that prevent you from achieving your goals.
- Improving your skills – identifying and arranging the training you need and fitting it around your current commitments.
- Balancing priorities – access to help regarding finances, child care etc.
- Existing employment – if you choose, identify ways with your employer in which you can achieve more in your current role.
- Taking the next step – providing support and advice to help you reach your full potential.
All conversations are confidential, allowing you to talk freely about your current situation and what you want to achieve.
Future Bright will improve your confidence and give you the skills you need to boost your career. Best of all… Future Bright is FREE.
Take the next step to a brighter future.
Either click here to fill out the application form or contact your local Future Bright Team to arrange an initial, informal chat:
Click here for frequently asked questions.
Click here for details regarding what we do with any personal information you give us.
*to be eligible you must be resident in Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset or South Gloucestershire, be 19 or over, and receiving Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction, but not JSA, ESA, Income Support or Universal Credit