“Future Bright has given me the confidence to work towards a career that I’m really interested in. ”
“I’ve achieved more than I thought possible. I would definitely advise other people to take advantage of the support that Future Bright can offer.”
What is Future Bright?
Future Bright offers FREE career coaching, training and support to help you improve your skills, boost your confidence and increase your pay. We can support you to:
- Improve your skills – with access to funded training that works for you
- Balance priorities – access help with finances, childcare etc
- Develop your exist employment – identify ways you can achieve more in your current role
- Develop your career – with practical advice and an achievable plan
All conversations are confidential and focus on what you want to achieve.
Who is it for?
Future Bright is for local residents who are:
- Aged over 19
- Living in the West of England
- In paid work
- Receiving benefits or tax credits
Fill in our short referral form or contact your local Future Bright Team to arrange an initial, informal chat:
Read the frequently asked questions for more information about how Future Bright could help you.
Read our privacy notice for details of how we process any personal information you give us.
To be eligible you must be resident in Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset or South Gloucestershire, be 19 or over, in paid work and claiming benefits or tax credits to top up your income.