2018/19 will be a transitional year in which WECA will:
- Work with providers to gain deeper knowledge of what they currently deliver.
- Build strong working relationships with providers and stakeholders through regular meetings and communications, to ensure a smooth transition to new ways of working.
- Test out processes and systems to enable funding to be delivered.
- Refine the Strategic Skills Plan outlining adult education priorities.
- Influence where central government allocates funds to existing providers.